Tour Houston's premier event venue today!
The Perfect Venue
For all special events including Weddings, Galas, Corporate Holiday Parties, Award Dinners, Social Events, Quinceaneras, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Proms and everything in between!
- Multiple ballrooms for events of all sizes
- Lush landscaped gardens and patios
- Private suites with luxury furnishings
- Artfully designed layout for a smooth event flow
- Friendly, professional and caring staff here to serve you
Experience Culinary Delight
Citadel features a highly trained culinary team led by Executive Chef Coleman. Executive Chef Ross Coleman is the leader of Citadel Hospitality Group’s culinary team. With over 15 years of culinary experience ranging from a Kitchen Manager position at Wolfgang Puck Sugarland, Executive Sous Chef at Hotel Zaza, and Chef and Owner of Kitchen 713 from 2014 to 2018, Chef Coleman has cultivated experience in both restaurant and banquet events. Chef Coleman is also noted as a 2018 James Beard Semifinalist under the Best Chef - Southwest category. In his role with Citadel, Chef Coleman creates menus and is carefully involved with every dish that is delivered to a Citadel guest.
We are happy to customize any of our packages to fit your specific needs.
The WOW Factors
- Rich, Italian marble floors throughout
- Naturally-lit ballrooms with 16ft doors
- Indoor Water Wall to greet your guests
- Grand Staircase for VIP entrance
- 26ft ceilings and custom iron chandeliers
Come See Us!
Located minutes away from Houston's top destinations
3 Miles from NRG Stadium
5 Miles from Medical Center
7 Miles from Museum District
8 Miles from Midtown
10 Miles from Downtown
12 Miles from Galleria